Modern Energy Management, a renewable energy project management consultancy that represents project investors, is seeking to hire an Office Administrator to support our team.
This position will report to the HR & Administrative Manager, however will support multiple managers and staff.
- The Office Administrator will support a range of company staff in drafting and editing of documents, filing and general organizational duties.
- Receive visitor to the office.
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy.
- General office management such as office maintaining office supplies, scheduling service of office equipment, etc.
- Supervise the maid and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Male or Female age between 25-35 years old.
- Ability to speak and write English above average.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (MS Office, Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of work duties that will be required in this position. It is not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the rights of any supervisor to assign, direct, and contract work of staff under his/her supervision. The use of a particular illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties, not mentioned, that are of a similar level or difficulty.